Dr. Alia Ahmed currently provides both in-person and e-consultations for a range of skin conditions and therapies.
E-consultation pricing for self-funding patients
- Dermatology (30 mins) £150
- Psychodermatology (60 mins) £225
In-person (face-to-face) consultation pricing for self-funding patients at The Bridge Clinic, Maidenhead, U.K.
- Dermatology (up to 30 mins, new and follow-up appointments) £250
- Psychodermatology (up to 60 mins, new and follow-up appointments) £500
- Hair consultation (up to 45mins) – £350 – this extended consultation includes trichoscopy (specialist examination of hair and scalp), detailed analysis of contributory hair loss factors (e.g. diet, stress, lifestyle), personalised management plan
- Acne in-person new consultation (up to 45mins) £400
- Specialised services consultation (extended consultations for psoriasis and eczema, 45mins new and follow-up appointments) £400
Dr Alia is able to perform a number of dermatological procedures:
- Cryotherapy of skin lesions, including warts
- Biopsy of skin
- Removal of skin lesions
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) treatment with botox injections
- Scar management with steroid injections
Pricing for self-funding patients at The Bridge Clinic, Maidenhead, U.K. is available via our Contact page.
Habit reversal program (price on request)
A structured sessional program that is designed to teach the client how to break skin-damaging habits. This includes breaking the itch-scratch cycle (e.g. in eczema), skin-picking or other body focused repetitive behaviours. Suitable for both adults and children, Dr Alia personalises the program to suit the individual.
Please note, consultation costs are not inclusive of any procedures or tests that result as a consequence of the consultation. These charges are set separately. Consultation charges do not include the charge of any prescriptions. These will need to be paid for separately.
Dr. Alia Ahmed provides in-person clinic consultations at the following clinics (Prices may vary between locations):
Prices vary between locations.
Dr Alia is registered as a provider with most major UK insurance companies. Contact Us for more details.
To book your appointment or consultation right now.